Our recently refurbished Bed & Breakfast is open for its forth season in 2018, Westbrook is an elegant victorian building that offers you all you need in Torquay. This modern and welcoming Guesthouse is situated a short relaxing stroll from the Sea front where you will find many Bars and Resturants . We offer contemporary and comfortable accommodation ranging from Deluxe king , Double, Twin, And Family Rooms, all with hospitality trays. Delivering the highest levels of Quality, Service and Cleanliness , our aim is to make your stay as comfortable as possible with all the little extra's that you need, so if you are looking for a home to home felling westbrook is the right place for you to feel at home at weather its for a short or long break we will make you feel relaxed in a friendly atosphere with fantastic service that has achieved the Visit England 4 Star Silver Award. Also in your stay you can enjoy a delicious freshly cooked breakfast with the food and hygiene top score of 5 very good from the food & hygiene inspection!.
Quotes ; " Westbrook Guest House provides a very good standard of accommodation " Visit England Quality In Tourism Report ".
We would love you to come and visit, and share your momorable Torquay stay with us !
We can arrange a bottle of something chilled for your arrival, or during your stay or even serve you a drink to enjoy in you room a bar menu is supplied in your room.
A stay at Westbrook will include all of the following and more...
- All 6 rooms are en-suite
- Car parking at the rear for 3 cars, on a basis first come first served, street parking also available
- Major Credit Cards accepted without charge
- Just a couple of minutes walk to the Riviera Conference Centre
- Within easy walking distance to the town centre and sea front
- Home cooked food using local supplier
- Smoke and Fire Alarms comply with latest Regulations
- All rooms are double glazed with independent central heating
- Free Wi-FI
- Cole & Lewis toiletries
- Wall mounted 32' TV's in rooms
- Dining Room & Family Room , Small Double on ground floor
- Fridges in all rooms
- Information pack and vouchers
- Near to Local Shops and Restaurants and Bus Stops
- No smoking throughout which includes E-cigarettes
- Children from the age of 8 - 15 are welcome
- Food Hygiene Rating 5 Very Good
ACCESS STATEMENT :
Prior to arrival the car park is located at the rear of the property, but no rear access to the guest house the route leading to the front of the property is flat there is a small step leading to the entrance of the ground floor located is the hallway and reception, there are two bedrooms one family room and one small double,the small double has one step down to the room,our rooms all contain a shower cubicle with a tiny step into the shower, please note that we regret our premises are not suitable for wheelchair users pushchairs or buggies, if you have any mobility issues and unsure as to whether westbrook is suited to you please call us on (01803 292559) or email us at email@example.com